Interpretation route - The dinosaurs' runwayCorbonod
Tél : 04 50 59 26 56
An interpretation route for adventurers!
The legend tells that it is at the Sur-Lyand plateau that dinosaurs, aboard their flying saucer, left the earth. They left up there, on the mountain, traces and mysteries.
Haut-Rhône Tourisme suggests you to go on their footsteps, thanks to a playful orienteering race and especially for children. You will have to answer questions, go from one terminal to another and this way discover the Sur-Lyand plateau and its specificities. Adventure is possible in summer as in winter.
Adventurers that will have found all the right terminals will be rewarded. A surprise awaits them.
To start the adventure, you need:
- A good pair of shoes.
- Sports or walking clothes.
- Water and a snack.
- The booklet: on the dinosaurs' runway, available at Haut-Rhône Tourisme, at the BIT of Frangy and the restaurant the Belvédère of Sur-Lyand.
- Dénivellation positive : 200m
- Dénivellation négative : 200m
- Distance : 8km
- Durée journalière : 03h00