‘Flying away with the dinosaurs’ trailCorbonod
Tél : 04 50 59 26 56
An interpretation trail for little adventurers!
Legend has it that it was from the Sur-Lyand plateau that the dinosaurs left the earth in their flying saucers. They left their footprints and mysteries up there on the mountain.
Haut Rhône Tourisme invites you to follow in their footsteps on a fun orienteering trail designed especially for children. You'll have to answer questions, go from one marker to the next and explore the Sur-Lyand plateau and its special characteristics. The adventure can be enjoyed in summer or winter.
The adventurers who find all the markers will be rewarded. A surprise awaits them.
To start the adventure, you'll need:
- A good pair of shoes.
- Sports or walking clothes.
- Water and a snack.
- The booklet: ‘Sur la piste d’envol des dinosaures’ (Flying away with the dinosaurs), available from Haut Rhône Tourisme, the Tourist Office in Frangy and the Belvédère restaurant in Sur-Lyand.
- Dénivellation positive : 200m
- Dénivellation négative : 200m
- Distance : 8km
- Durée journalière : 03h00